Warden's of the Seretai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warden's of the Seretai

World of Warcraft Bleach RP Private Server.

3 posters

Dan's Application For Game Master

DragonDan
    DragonDan
    Shinigami
    Shinigami

Dan's Application For Game Master Empty Dan's Application For Game Master

Post  DragonDan Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:08 pm

1. Real Name. Dan

2. In-game main characters name. Kaito

3. Age. 18

4. Knowledge of GM commands. Since this is still an ArcEmu core server, I know pretty much every command, including admin commands.

5. What suggestions do you have to make the server better? More content, which is clearly being worked on anyway.

6. Our GMs and Developers must be able to speak english fluently, can you? Without a doubt, yes. 110%.

7. Do you actually know what being a GM means? Helping out players, answering tickets, both to the best of your ability. A Game Master's main job is customer support (albeit, customer might not be the right word).

8. Even if you dont get the position, will you still stick with us? Not sure.
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Shinigami Squad Captain
    Shinigami Squad Captain

Dan's Application For Game Master Empty Re: Dan's Application For Game Master

Post  Kenpachi Zaraki Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 pm

you seem to be an all around good person. however we are in need of more dedicated players. otherwise How can I keep you busy? if your good at making items/armor/Npc's and mobs let me know. because all this custom content is a real pain in the ass for 3 people
    Amdragplayer
    Amdragplayer
    Head of Development
    Head of Development

Post  Amdragplayer Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Agreed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:16 am