Warden's of the Seretai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warden's of the Seretai

World of Warcraft Bleach RP Private Server.

3 posters

Amdragplayer's Gamemaster Application

Amdragplayer
    Amdragplayer
    Head of Development
    Head of Development

Amdragplayer's Gamemaster Application Empty Amdragplayer's Gamemaster Application

Post  Amdragplayer Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 am

1. Real Name. Zachary Mills

2. In-game main characters name. Ekgoya,Malifor.

3. Age. 16

4. What you will do to help the server grow. As of now I am studying C/C++ Coding so that I may help with Private server with scripted Battle grounds and instances. So once I get up to speed I may be of some use in that department. I also am experienced in making trailers and have many websites I could post your banner on to advertise.

5. Knowledge of GM commands. I have about 1-Year(s) worth of gm knowledge. As I have been in many private servers before hand.

6. What suggestions do you have to make the server better? My advice, get more people that can script and use C/C++ Coding.
    Gin
    Gin
    Shinigami Squad Captain
    Shinigami Squad Captain

Amdragplayer's Gamemaster Application Empty Re: Amdragplayer's Gamemaster Application

Post  Gin Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Very nice application, wew will be in touch. Very Happy
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Shinigami Squad Captain
    Shinigami Squad Captain

Amdragplayer's Gamemaster Application Empty Re: Amdragplayer's Gamemaster Application

Post  Kenpachi Zaraki Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Hired Welcome to the Team

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:55 am