Warden's of the Seretai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warden's of the Seretai

World of Warcraft Bleach RP Private Server.

Things that might need tweaking.

Amdragplayer
    Amdragplayer
    Head of Development
    Head of Development

Things that might need tweaking. Empty Things that might need tweaking.

Post  Amdragplayer Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:55 am

Problems will acre with the OOC. For instance, people will want to talk normally and I doubt that they want to type *OOC* at the beginning of EVERY sentence. So I figure we could set up a chat system for players that want to PVP/Normal play. There are some players out there that can't really RP well, I doubt they would want to RP anyway, but want to play on the server. bounce

Another thing that caught my attention is that some GMS are giving players powers that are not accessible by normal players. Suspect Please, we ask you not to do this as it will be unfair to other players. We don't want players to say "Oh! Why can't I have the 500% mortal Stike when she has This!?" So please, no more helping normal players unless its for questing/Problems.

One last thing, I will be setting up a event soon as I am drawing out the plans. It will take place in Northrend. This will be a 1.5 Event. I will make a post in which players can sign up at soon. Thank you for reading clown

Anyone can give suggestions! So don't be afraid! affraid

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:25 am