Warden's of the Seretai

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warden's of the Seretai

World of Warcraft Bleach RP Private Server.

3 posters

Have a Grudge?

Amdragplayer
    Amdragplayer
    Head of Development
    Head of Development

Have a Grudge? Empty Have a Grudge?

Post  Amdragplayer Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 am

Alright, we apologize for yesterdays event from a character named Bigz. He was rude and disruptive toward staff and members. Although he has been silenced for good, we ask you kindly to NOT do what this unfortunate candidate did. If you have a grudge with someone, especially one of our staff, then we ask you to NOT post it on the forums. I will allow PMs toward me of hateful things. As I can simply read and throw them away.

However, the next time I see ANYTHING like that, I will not hesitate to delete them. The only reason I didn't delete the last was because I wished kenpachi to see it. Now people, NO MORE HATEFUL WRITING PLEASE!!! Evil or Very Mad

Or you will get the death penalty... Twisted Evil
    Gin
    Gin
    Shinigami Squad Captain
    Shinigami Squad Captain

Have a Grudge? Empty Re: Have a Grudge?

Post  Gin Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:53 pm

HEHEHE I would be glad to help terminate anyone that dares post an unkind comment on my forums.... oh thats right its not my forums anymore... Sad oh well. Ill still be glad to help.
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Kenpachi Zaraki
    Shinigami Squad Captain
    Shinigami Squad Captain

Post  Kenpachi Zaraki Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm

ok well amdrag Im so glad I get too look at the filth of the internet.. I was hoping it was all sunshine and butterflys. but you have to let me see that crap. =(
    Amdragplayer
    Amdragplayer
    Head of Development
    Head of Development

Post  Amdragplayer Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:25 am

When things like this happens you must let the people know that you are serious and you must take action. Nothing will be regular. But that is one of the joys of being authority. Your the one who kicks the annoying ones away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:43 am